Monday, April 25, 2011

Mommy Loves CSN.

I just love to team up with CSN to write a product review. Their website makes for some FUN online shopping! There are a ton of choices for a girl to select from. With over 200 online stores, they have everything from small kitchen appliances to upholstered dining chairs.

I'm not sure what I want to review,
maybe something that would improve my life.

For example...

As a stay at home Mom,
I don't really make the time to hop in the shower like I should.
Maybe this would entice me to groom on a regular basis...

Come to Mommy!

Then again, I need to exercise more.
I wish that I could find some exercise equipment
where I could just sit on the couch
and drink wine
while I work on my fitness.

This mini cycle would do the trick.
I could just sit and watch The Jersey Shore
and tighten my quads at the same time.

You know what else?
I'm sick of cooking dinner.
I want to just throw a bunch of junk in a pot
and then forget about it for the rest of the day.

This slow cooker would hook me up.

Last but not least,
I'm seriously considering sitting around
and eating Bon Bons all day.
This would help my cause considerably...

It's not like I'm busy or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment