Monday, April 25, 2011

Let's Get Physical with CSN.

It's no secret that I truly love CSN.
So, when they asked me to write a review for them
I decided to get myself a little home gym
since I am on a quest to lose weight.

Photobucket

I ordered the Stamima InMotion Pedal Exerciser
and the Stamina InStride Pro Electronic Stepper.

I must say that I really like the the Pedal Exerciser.
Not only because it was simple to put together,
easy to use, lightweight, and portable.
I also enjoy it because I can work out
on my couch,
in my bare feet,
while I drink a beer.

Photobucket

Plus, my thighs get an extra workout
when I squeeze them to keep my beer
from spilling while I peddle.
It's perfect!

As for the Electronic Stepper,
this machine is the real deal.
I stepped on and grabbed the resistance bands
to get a total body workout.

Honestly, I ran out of breath
after using it for five minutes, that's how good it is.
Then I started to sweat and I could feel the burn.

It's compact size makes it easy to store
without it taking up a ton of room.
Somehow, it has taken residence
next to my unfolded laundry basket.

Photobucket

The two have joined forces and taunt me all day.
I'm usually too drunk to let them bother me though.


Just kidding about the drunk part...
a housewife can dream about cocktails at noon, right?
I'd give anything for a White Russian right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment